- Meet with your nanny (guest blog)
- New Florida Alimony Law?
- My role as ABA Family Law Section Immediate Past Chair
- The benefits of a Smart Phone
- How You Can Help Your Divorce Lawyer Do a Good Job
- What it’s like being a divorce lawyer on Valentine’s day.
- Divorce lawyer goes to New Orleans, why?
- Family Lawyers meet to help improve things
- Every New Year the divorce cases pile in
- Welcome 2013
- Bar Mitzvah Year?
- Kids Rules
TagsABA adoption adultery alimony American bar association Attorney Attorneys celebrity celebrity divorce child custody Children child support cle court Custody divorce divorce law Divorce Lawyer divorce lawyers DOMA domestic relations Elin Family Family Court family law Gay gay divorce gay marriage high profile High Profile Divorce International custody judges law Laws Lawyer Lawyers legal marriage Mediation same sex same sex marriage Settlement support Tiger Woods visitation
Tag Archives: child custody
…whether a “surrogate” mother is also a legal mother? Continue reading
If a couple, or even just one spouse is considering a divorce, AND they know the expenses of a divorce are already paid for by insurance, isn’t that just one more thing that facilitates them moving forward with divorce? Continue reading
These cases are so important and time passes so fast that unless we as family law attorneys understand the rules and laws, children may go unreturned for too long, and in many cases they may never be returned. Continue reading
True, being a witness is inconvenient and time consuming. Continue reading