- New Florida Alimony Law?
- My role as ABA Family Law Section Immediate Past Chair
- The benefits of a Smart Phone
- How You Can Help Your Divorce Lawyer Do a Good Job
- What it’s like being a divorce lawyer on Valentine’s day.
- Divorce lawyer goes to New Orleans, why?
- Family Lawyers meet to help improve things
- Every New Year the divorce cases pile in
- Welcome 2013
- Bar Mitzvah Year?
- Kids Rules
- Teens v Parents, at what age to cut the cord?
TagsABA adoption adultery alimony American bar association Attorney Attorneys celebrity celebrity divorce child custody Children child support cle court Custody divorce divorce law Divorce Lawyer divorce lawyers DOMA domestic relations Elin Family Family Court family law Gay gay divorce gay marriage high profile High Profile Divorce International custody judges law Laws Lawyer Lawyers legal marriage Mediation same sex same sex marriage Settlement support Tiger Woods visitation
Tag Archives: International custody
Court decided resolution is never as good as a result agreed to by the people involved. And that can best be accomplished if we act civilly. Continue reading
Double Duty, Quadruple Duty Family Law Day; Divorce Seminar, Child Abuse Seminar and 2 TV interviews
I didn’t do anything complex or change anything or anyone, but I did my little part, using the knowledge I have, to try to improve lives. And that made the day wholly worthwhile. Continue reading
I have been so fortunate to have been able to serve as Chair of the Family Law Section of the American Bar Association for the 2011-2012 term. I cannot believe the year is drawing to a close. To have been … Continue reading
This internationalization of child birth, adoption and reproduction may be a very good thing. It seems very well intended. The problem is with the unintended consequences. Continue reading