- New Florida Alimony Law?
- My role as ABA Family Law Section Immediate Past Chair
- The benefits of a Smart Phone
- How You Can Help Your Divorce Lawyer Do a Good Job
- What it’s like being a divorce lawyer on Valentine’s day.
- Divorce lawyer goes to New Orleans, why?
- Family Lawyers meet to help improve things
- Every New Year the divorce cases pile in
- Welcome 2013
- Bar Mitzvah Year?
- Kids Rules
- Teens v Parents, at what age to cut the cord?
TagsABA adoption adultery alimony American bar association Attorney Attorneys celebrity celebrity divorce child custody Children child support cle court Custody divorce divorce law Divorce Lawyer divorce lawyers DOMA domestic relations Elin Family Family Court family law Gay gay divorce gay marriage high profile High Profile Divorce International custody judges law Laws Lawyer Lawyers legal marriage Mediation same sex same sex marriage Settlement support Tiger Woods visitation
Tag Archives: prenuptial agreement
While prenuptial agreements aren’t for everyone, they are an absolute necessity for some people. I cannot tell you how often I have someone sitting in my office surmising “I wish we had signed a prenup.” As you may or may … Continue reading