- Meet with your nanny (guest blog)
- New Florida Alimony Law?
- My role as ABA Family Law Section Immediate Past Chair
- The benefits of a Smart Phone
- How You Can Help Your Divorce Lawyer Do a Good Job
- What it’s like being a divorce lawyer on Valentine’s day.
- Divorce lawyer goes to New Orleans, why?
- Family Lawyers meet to help improve things
- Every New Year the divorce cases pile in
- Welcome 2013
- Bar Mitzvah Year?
- Kids Rules
TagsABA adoption adultery alimony American bar association Attorney Attorneys celebrity celebrity divorce child custody Children child support cle court Custody divorce divorce law Divorce Lawyer divorce lawyers DOMA domestic relations Elin Family Family Court family law Gay gay divorce gay marriage high profile High Profile Divorce International custody judges law Laws Lawyer Lawyers legal marriage Mediation same sex same sex marriage Settlement support Tiger Woods visitation
Tag Archives: support
The third, and best course of action, is for players and the women to whom they pay support, get together and reach agreements. Continue reading
After all, if the parents are fighting with each other, shouldn’t the court be the one voice that speaks first and foremost for the children? Continue reading
On January 1, 2007, Georgia’s most recent child support guidelines and related calculators went into effect. While there are child support guidelines in Georgia, there are no alimony guidelines, but rather factors that the finder of fact shall consider. According … Continue reading